Thursday, September 13, 2012

Cool Girl: Aerin Lauder

The press is all abuzz over Aerin Lauder this week as she launches her new lifestyle line aptly called Aerin.  I've long been a fan of her seemingly unaffected and effortless style (and lifestyle); never overly stuffy and always in good taste......


1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11

......and I grew to like her even more when this morning I happened upon her down to earth and inspirational website.  Her "brand" is launching with the obvious..... cosmetics..... but I secretly can't wait to see what else she comes up with as she branches out into fashion and home offerings in the future........  odds are I'm going to love them!

8 comments:

  1. effortless and unaffected....perfect description. Love your images

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has a great style and she is gorgeous. I will have to check out her website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aerin Lauder's aesthetic is truly timeless and I love her site. I have a photo of her lovely office space as my desktop wallpaper to inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She just oozes style in ev everything she does! Thanks for the tip on her website!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling, you got me hooked to Aerin's new website. She totally epitomizes effortlessly class and style. Thanks for sharing! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is really a cool persona. I love how casual but you can tell she's loaded! Vintage modern? love her old cars.
    Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow- she's like a modern day Jackie! Makes me want to go on a diet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore her - she's such a style icon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!